CloudLinux httpd RPM comes with MPM ITK built in. Yet, if you would like to build your own Apache, you need to apply our patch for MPM ITK
Download file: http://repo.cloudlinux.com/cloudlinux/sources/da/cl-apache-patches.tar.gz
And apply this patch to your Apache source code.
When running MPM ITK, you should disable mod_hostinglimits. All the functionality needed by MPM ITK is already built into the patch.
Directives which can be used by Apache with ITK patch:
• AssignUserID - uses ID as LVE ID
• LVEErrorCodeITK - Error code to display on LVE error (508 by default)
• LVERetryAfterITK - same as LVERetryAfter - respond with Retry-After header when LVE error 508 occurs
• LVEId - ovverides id used for LVE ID instead of AssignUserID
• LVEUser - overrides user to use to retrieve LVE ID, instead of AssignUserID